week 01, 2022
- BitWarden :star2: Open source password management solution, can be self-hosted
- 1Password Popular cloud-hosted password manager
- KeePass Free, open source, light-weight, and easy-to-use password manager.
- LastPass LastPass remembers all your passwords, so you don't have to.
- Pass Simple GPG/Git password manager. Follows the Unix philosophy.
- Dashlane An intuitive password manager with over with over 8 million users worldwide.
- Passbolt Free, open source, self-hosted, extensible, OpenPGP based.
- LessPass Stateless open source password manager
- Psono Open source and self-hosted password manager for teams
- Buttercup Another open source password manager with desktop, mobile, and browser clients.
- Decentraleyes Protects against tracking with a local CDN (Content Delivery Network) emulation.
- Privacy Badger Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers.
- HTTPS Everywhere HTTPS Everywhere is a Firefox, Chrome, and Opera extension that encrypts your communications with many major websites, making your browsing more secure.
- uBlock Origin :star2: An efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean.
- TamperMonkey The world's most popular userscript manager
- WebRTC Network Limiter Configures how WebRTC's network traffic is routed by changing Chrome's privacy settings.
- ScriptSafe A browser extension that gives users control of the web and more secure browsing while emphasizing simplicity and intuitiveness.
- NoScript Allow active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect yourself against XSS and clickjacking attacks. Firefox only.
- Burlesco Read the news without subscribing, bypass the paywall
- Universal Bypass Universal Bypass automatically skips annoying link shorteners.
- Violentmonkey An open-source userscript manager.
- Anti-Paywall A browser extension that maximizes the chances of bypassing paywalls
- Google Unlocked Uncensor google search results.
2022-01-04 VPN Guides and Tutorials
VPN Subscription Services
- Private Internet Access :star2: Hugely popular subscription-based VPN provider with a proven track record for not keeping logs
- Mullvad A Bitcoin-friendly, privacy-first VPN.
- ProtonVPN High-speed Swiss VPN that safeguards your privacy.
- NordVPN With NordVPN, encrypt your online activity to protect your private data from hackers or snoopy advertisers.
- Windscribe Simple VPN, has a free plan that gives you 10gb/mo bandwidth, paid version even has port forwarding for static IPs, privacy-focused.
- ExpressVPN VPN with 256-bit encryption, 94 countries, and no logs. It is also rated as one of the fastest VPNs out there.
2022-01-01 VPN for you
the followinglistings are coming from :
VPN Guides and Tutorials